TWIC Card Replacement : Damaged, Lost, or Stolen

TWIC Card Replacement Damage Lost Stolen

Your TWIC card has been lost or stolen and you need to request a TWIC replacement card.

How do you go about requesting a TWIC card replacement? What is the process? Who can help you? We have all the answers for you right here on our website.

Having a TWIC card is required for many jobs in the maritime industry, so it’s important to replace your card as soon as possible.

Our website provides all the instructions and resources you need to make the process as easy as possible.

Follow the instructions on our website to request your replacement TWIC card today!

How to Request TWIC Card Replacement?

Losing your TWIC card can be a hassle, but luckily you can replacement for a $60.00 fee. The best way to replace your TWIC card is to visit the Universal Enrollment Services website or call (855) 347-8371 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET.

You can also visit an enrollment center to request a replacement TWIC® card. When you request a replacement card, you will need to provide some personal information and your old card number.

Once your replacement card is processed, you will be able to pick it up at the enrollment center or have it mailed to you.

Schedule Online Appointment

You can visit this link to determine if you are eligible for a card replacement.

Please note that your Legal Name must match exactly on all identification documents brought to enrollment.

Please refer to this guide If you need information about how to renew your TWIC card.

TWIC Card Replacement Information by UNITED STATES COAST GUARD

Reference: Coast Guard Unit Information

The Transportation Worker Identification Credential, or TWIC®, is required for maritime workers who need unescorted access to secure areas of the nation’s maritime facilities and vessels.

The TWIC card is valid for five years and must be renewed prior to expiration. If your TWIC card is lost, stolen, or damaged, you can now replace it over the phone by calling the TWIC Help Desk at 1-866-347-8942.

If you need to replace your TWIC card, you can do so either by visiting an Enrollment Center or by contacting the TWIC Help Desk.

In either case, you will be asked to pay a fee and you should receive a receipt for payment as well as a ticket number, which is a record of your transaction.

Please note that your replacement card will be sent to the enrollment center where you initially enrolled; if you need your card to go to another location, you will need to contact the TWIC Help Desk and request a card transfer once the new card is available.

Also Read: Which item is a benefit of using the travel card?

Fees for replacing a TWIC card

The replacement fee is $60.00, and you will need to pay with a Visa® or MasterCard® credit card. Once you have reported your card as lost/stolen or damaged, the Help Desk will initiate the replacement process and email you a payment receipt with the payment confirmation.

Worried about the long lines at airport security? TSA Precheck is a program that allows travelers to go through security faster and with less hassle. You can get all of the information you need to sign up for this program and make your travel easier than ever here on How to Get TSA Precheck.

How long does it take to replace a lost TWIC card?

If you have a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card that is lost or stolen, you may be able to get unescorted access to a facility for up to seven days if you meet the below requirements:

  1. The facility’s security staff must know that you had a valid TWIC.
  2. You must have previously been given unescorted access.
  3. You must have reported your card lost or stolen to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Once you have reported your card lost or stolen, you will receive a ticket number from the TSA. Keep this number handy in case you need to show it to the facility’s security staff.

Tips for keeping your TWIC card safe

If you’re a transportation worker, then you know how important it is to keep your TWIC card safe.

Here are a few tips for keeping your TWIC card safe:

– Make sure to keep your TWIC card in a safe place

– Don’t lend your TWIC card to anyone else

– If you lose your TWIC card, report it immediately

– Be careful when entering your personal information online

Did you know that the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) is one of the most important things for a transportation worker to have? TWIC is required for workers who need unescorted access to secure areas of maritime facilities and vessels.

TWIC is a tamper-resistant biometric credential that uses fingerprint identification and other security features to help ensure that only authorized individuals have access to secure areas. TWIC cardholders must also undergo a security threat assessment conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

Final Words

It is important to have a TWIC card if you work in the maritime industry so If your card is lost or stolen, you can replace it by contacting the TWIC Help Desk.

TWIC card also allows unescorted access to secure areas of maritime facilities and vessels for five years. If you need to replace your TWIC card, you can do so by visiting an Enrollment Center or by contacting the TWIC Help Desk. There is a replacement fee of $60.00.

If you have any questions about this policy, please contact your local Coast Guard contact.

Thank you for reading this blog post! We hope it was informative and helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. We’ll try our best to answer as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *