Is reoccurringly a word?
Reoccurringly is not a word. Reoccurring is an adjective meaning happening or appearing again, typically regularly.
How do you use the word recurring?
For example, if you have reoccurring nightmares about being chased by a giant chicken, that means you have those nightmares on a regular basis. If you want to say something happens over and over again, you can use the adverb repetitively.
Repetitively means in a way that involves repeated action or states. For example, if you eat pizza repetitively, it means you keep eating pizza even though you’re already full. So reoccurringly is not a word, but reoccurring and repetitively are both words with similar meanings.
Example of sentence using Reoccurringly
1. Reoccurringly, I forget to put the milk back in the fridge.
2. I’ve been having the same dream reoccurringly for weeks now.
3. The dog keeps scratching itself reoccurringly.
4. I’m getting déjà vu reoccurringly.
5. I keep forgetting to close the door reoccurringly.
6. I’ve been feeling reoccurringly tired lately.
7. I’ve been having headaches reoccurringly.
8. I’ve been coughing reoccurringly for the past few days.
Example of sentence using Recurring
1. The nightmares are recurring more and more often.
2. I keep forgetting to put the milk away, it’s becoming a recurring problem.
3. The dog has a recurring skin condition that we can’t seem to get rid of.
4. I’m starting to feel like my job is a recurring nightmare.
5. This is the third time this month that I’ve been late for work, it’s becoming a recurring issue.
6. I’m so sick of doing the dishes, it feels like a never-ending recurring task.
7. I can’t believe she’s still dating that guy, it’s a recurring disaster.
8. I’m starting to think that history is repeating itself, this feels like a recurring nightmare.
- What Does OBJ Mean In Text 2022
- How long is 1 million hours?
- [Viral] What Does Can I Get a Hoya Mean on Tiktok/Vine [Update 2022]
Worried about the long lines at airport security? TSA Precheck is a program that allows travelers to go through security faster and with less hassle. You can get all of the information you need to sign up for this program and make your travel easier than ever here on How to Get TSA Precheck.
In conclusion, reoccurring is an adjective meaning happening or appearing again, typically regularly and repetitively means in a way that involves repeated action or states.
While “reoccurringly” is not technically listed in most dictionaries, that doesn’t mean it can’t be used in a sentence. The English language is always evolving, and new words are created all the time. So if you want to use “reoccurringly” in a sentence, go ahead!
What do you think? Is “reoccurringly” a real word or not? Let us know in the comments below!